Support Services Representative
The Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings, EAN Services, LLC currently has openings for Work From Home Support Services Representatives on the FBO (Fixed Based Operator) team. The Support Services Representative is the first point of contact for our FBO travelers and business partners. We service customers flying into an FBO who need to have a car delivered. The Support Services Representative position will possess an increased level of knowledge, skills and abilities to handle all customer transactions. The primary role of this position requires proficiency in utilizing internal reservation systems on a daily basis to create or process reservations or tickets for external and internal customers. Successful performance in various performance measurements is required to earn yearly merit increases.
Our ideal candidate can maintain a professional composure while producing quick, quality resolutions for escalated service failures or account complaints. We are looking for an extremely reliable individual who can adapt to change, has strong attention to details, consistently provide excellent customer service, and who has the determination to learn detailed processes. We are in need of someone who is a quick thinker, resilient, and can handle a large volume of requests from high level customers. Proven leadership and initiative is a plus!
Must be able to work a full-time schedule with starting times between 7-11 am CST during the weekday and one weekend day 8 am-5 pm CST. Starting rate of pay is $14.42/hour.
Must be a current Detroit resident living in Michigan.
- Provide accurate information and solid customer service on every call per established criteria
- Show a solid knowledge of Enterprise/National/Alamo policies and procedures
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer; addressing questions from team members or manager while handling daily tasks)
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer service focus
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Present alternatives and options to overcome customer objections, including up-selling products in a timely manner
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Michigan
- Must currently live in Detroit
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 1 year consistent prior work experience at one employer required
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations required
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment required
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk and/or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens preferred
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule with starting times between 7-11 am CST during the weekday and one weekend day 8 am-5 pm CST.
- Accept a starting rate of pay of $14.42 per hour
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions
- Must have a computer/PC (No Macs or Chromebooks) with compatible Operating System (OS) versions: Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone to be used during training
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable and separate modem
- Must have reliable and consistent, high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (No DSL, satellite or wireless broadband)
- Minimum upload speed of 2 mbps and minimum download speed of 5 mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi "air cards" is prohibited
***Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements throughout the training period.