Enterprise Holdings' Administratives Office in Eagan, MN has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This individual will support our General Manager and Controller along with other Management staff. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced with supporting senior-management, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive compensation of $50000 annually and benefits package. This position is located at 2775 Blue Water Road Eagan, MN 55121
Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. We operate a global network that covers nearly 100 countries, nearly 80,000 dedicated team members, and nearly 1.7 million vehicles taking customers wherever they need to go. In any way you want to think about it, we lead the transportation service industry.
How did we get here? The fact is, we owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising commitment to customers, has made Enterprise a genuine success story and a truly special place to work.
- Create, establish and maintain department documents and filing system
- Event planning, coordination and execution
- Prepare letters, presentations, statements, manuals, agendas and other business correspondence, as needed
- Schedule appointments and maintain the calendar for the leadership team
- Coordinate basic accounting activities (expense reporting, invoice approval, purchase orders, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings, including arranging facilities, audio/visual equipment, catering or any other special requests
- May maintain supply of office products including inventory, ordering, stocking and ensuring supply facilities are organized efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Assist with the creation, production, distribution, comparison of reports and may perform basic to intermediate analysis or report summaries
- Responsible for department copying requests including assembly, sorting, collating or working with the document center
- Coordinate employee relation gifts including recognizing performance, service, company milestones, special events and United Way
- May receive, sort and route all mail including incoming/outgoing overnight packages or special interoffice department correspondences
- Recommend, define and implement changes to office practices and procedures
- Occasional local travel between work locations may be required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and longer-term projects, as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 3 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have 3 years of previous administrative experience working in a professional office environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.