Rental Truck Detailer
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division in Minnesota has an immediate opening for a full-time Rental Truck Service Attendant-Detailer in the Eagan, MN (55121) location! The VSA is primarily responsible for performing pre-rental safety inspections on all medium-duty trucks, ensuring they are safe for customers and employees to operate. The VSA also performs basic maintenance on all trucks and conducts mechanical and safety inspections. In addition, this position is responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of the trucks and vans in the fleet.
Apart from religious accommodation, this position requires a commitment of 40 hours per week, during the hours of operation of Monday - Friday from 7 am-5 pm and Saturday from 8 am-Noon.
This full-time position starts at $14.00/hour plus the opportunity to earn monthly performance based bonuses. Full benefits, paid time-off, 401k, and profit sharing are also included.
- Conduct multi-point safety and mechanical inspections.
- Perform basic maintenance on trucks within the fleet.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the vehicles within the fleet.
- Notify management of any potential unsafe equipment and conditions, truck or van problems, and maintenance needs.
- Work with vendors to ensure all repairs are done in a safe and timely manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium-duty labor)
- Previous experience working with box trucks is preferred.
- Must have a current and valid U.S. driver license for at least 1 year
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday through Friday 7:00am-5:00pm and some Saturday availability 8am-12:30pm.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Once hired, applicants will submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination (at no cost to you!).