Lot Attendant, Booth Agent
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings. Operating Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental, Enterprise is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and grwoing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has opportunities for a full time Lot Attendant at our Eagan Remarketing location (55121). The Lot Attendant will be responsible for the inventory, security and flow of vehicles at the remarketing lot. The ideal candidate must have a strong communication skills, be highly organized and self-motivated!
No experience or education required! We will train you!
This is a weekday, Monday through Friday, full-time position. Pay starts at $11.50 per hour with full benefits and paid time off!
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle movement on and off the lot.
- Ensure lot layout to meet customer needs.
- Monitor and maintain lot cleanliness.
- Conduct periodic car quality inspections.
- Participate in inventory reconciliation; conduct car counts, review status and needs for all cars
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm