Create opportunity and carve a new path for yourself on one of our Sales teams. From car and truck sales, to fleet management and rental operations, we have endless opportunities. All sharing a common goal – taking care of customers. We listen to them. Ask questions. And determine their needs. We’ll teach you our proven sales techniques. And with more than 120 different makes and models, we have a vehicle for everyone.
Part-Time Rental Sales Agent - Eagle County Regional AirportJob ID 200646
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you looking for a career in the ever-growing Colorado travel & tourism industry? Do you want to be part of a company that is consistently ranked #1 for customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity in customer service and sales as a Part Time Rental Sales Agent with our team at National and Alamo Rent-A-Car at Eagle Airport!
The Rental Sales Agent:
- Provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques
- Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience
- Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is Part-Time (20-25 hours/week) and permanent/year-round.
Compensation is $13.00/hour plus commission.
Candidates must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service OR sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules: