Seasonal Full-Time Kiosk Greeter
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Seasonal Kiosk Greeter provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental using the company approved service techniques. Pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face in airport location. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This seasonal position pays $14.50/hour. The required schedule is Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 7am-3:30pm and Saturday from Noon-8:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day. The maximum length of employment for this seasonal position is 150 days within the seasonal window of May 1 - November 1, 2019.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the return for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Answer telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 7am-3:30pm and Saturday from Noon-8:30pm
- Must be willing to accept this position as a temporary, seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days within the seasonal window of May 1 - November 1, 2019