Part Time Service Agent - Car Cleaner Eden Prairie, MN
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for Service Agents/Car Washers to join our awesome team at our Eden Prarie office! If you want a job where time flies and you get to work with lots of fun new cars, look no further! Our Service Agents help prepare our vehicles for our customers by cleaning the interiors and exteriors of our rentals. They may assist with delivering vehicles around the local area, as well as assisting with miscellaneous duties as needed.
We have both Full Time and Part Time shifts available. Starting pay is $11 to $12 per hour. You also have the chance to receive performance-based pay increases at 90 days, 6 months, and on annually in the first year! We also get some pretty great deals on rental cars, major cell phone provider plans, and more! Benefits are available to our Full Time employees, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, etc.
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where teamwork rules. If that sounds like the place for you, apply today!
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This location is open Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm, Saturday 9am-2pm, and Sunday 12pm-4pm. Apart from religious observations, must be available to work at least 20-25 hour per week schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Bjork at email@example.com or 651-905-5012 directly. Thank you!