Full Time Driver- Linden, NJ Truck Rental
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a full time driver. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry.
This position is for our Linden, NJ Truck Rental location
Compensation for this position is $12.50/hour
The Full Time Driver is responsible for the transporting trucks to and from locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $12.50 per hour
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license.
Apart from religious observations must be able to work the following schedule:
- Between Monday-Friday Starting at 8am-5pm
- 40 Hours per week
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.