Technical Support Coordinator
The Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings, EAN Services, LLC, currently has an opening for a Technical Support Coordinator in the Technical Support Department. A Technical Support Coordinator is responsible for communicating with Contact Center employees regarding technical issues, documenting the issues accurately, and providing troubleshooting assistance and suggestions for resolutions. Technical Support Coordinators work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and are driven to minimize business impact with first call resolution. This position is a remote/work from home position.
We are looking for a team player with a proven work ethic and a passion for technology, who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service and the ability to resolve challenging technical issues. Our ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to consistently meet deadlines while producing accurate results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
The training for this position is 8am-4:30pm CST, Monday-Friday for the first 6 weeks. The qualified candidate will begin working their regular schedule after the 6 weeks of training are complete.
This is a work from home position, must be living in Surprise, AZ.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for in-house and remote employees.
- Respond to assigned tickets and requests
- Utilize real-time call center monitoring software to observe technical impact to employee performance
- Coordinate with the Technical Support Center during network outages and interruptions
- Maintain consistent communication within the department, as well as impacted Operational Groups
- Ensure technical support policies and procedures are documented and adhered to, based on management direction
- Prepare reports as necessary and/or requested
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Meet performance goals established for the Technical Support Team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Arizona
- Must currently live in Surprise, AZ.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of related IT/Technical experience required
- Intermediate expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
- Minimal travel may be required for meetings and training
- Must be able to work a schedule between 6am-7pm CST during weekdays, and 7am-4pm CST during weekends.
- Must accept a starting rate of pay of $16.15 per hour.
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions.
- Virtual meetings/training will require on-camera attendance by webcam.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (8 and above)
- Familiarity with home networking hardware and desktop PCs
- Working knowledge of call center technology, including ticketing systems and knowledge databases.
- Working knowledge of Citrix Receiver and VPN phone troubleshooting
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently and with others
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Work From Home Technical Requirements:
- Must have a computer/PC (No Macs or Chromebooks) with compatible Operating System (OS) versions: Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone to be used during training
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable and separate modem
- Must have reliable and consistent, high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (No DSL, satellite, or wireless broadband)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps and minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot, or WiFi "air cards" is prohibited.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported, and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements. *