Full Time ASE-certified Automotive Technician
This is a HOURLY Full Time position requiring 40hours/week. The range of pay for this position is $22.10 to 26.10 per hour and is based on number of ASE's
This position is based out of our East Granby Service Center Maintenance Facility located at: 153 Rainbow Rd. East Granby, CT 06026
We have an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, operating Enterprise Rent a Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- 401k/Retirement Plan
- Health Coverage (dental, vision, medical)
- Company Profit Sharing (1 year following hire)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Types of repairs will include brakes, onboard computer diagnostic and drivability, suspension and tires.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform reconditioning repairs on sales vehicles and deletes according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. and two years of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school required, OR a minimum of two years of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required
Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years.
Must not have any drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles (produced in the last 5 years)
- Must have experience using repair shop testing and service equipment
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work the following schedule to start: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5:00 pm
*The above schedule is subject to change