Staff Accountant - Windsor Locks, CT
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business! As a Staff Accountant, you will be a part of our program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is located at our Windsor Locks, CT, Corporate Administrative Office:
8 Ella Grasso Tpke
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
**This position pays $30.00 per hour and offers a targeted annual compensation of $62,500/yr based off a 40 hour work week. Employees also have the opportunity to earn annual merit increases based on performance. **
Benefits & Perks:
- Tuition Assistance for achieving CMA
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle & Rental Purchase & Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
- Basic accounting procedures and principles
- Prepare financial statements
- Assemble back reconciliation and account schedules
- Establish effective communication lines with other departments
- Partner with assigned departments on cost containment and Group initiatives
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- This position requires a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- Must not have a drug or alcohol related incident on your MVR within the past 5 years
- Must be living in Connecticut/Western, MA or moving to the area within the next 30 days
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday