Opening Shift Shuttle Driver
We have an Opening Shift Full Time Shuttle Driver position available at our new Everett Paine Field location (40 hours per week), with pay starting at 15.50/hour!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion.
The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise shuttle bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a valid drivers license
- No more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Previous driving experience in a similar vehicle (12 - 15 passenger van) preferred
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor (i.e. bending, lifting, etc.)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday (4:00am-1:00pm)