Customer Experience Representative - Fairbanks Airport
Enterprise Mobility operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now! We are working towards our shared vision to be the world's best and most trusted mobility company.
The National/Alamo brand of Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
The pay for this position starts at $20.55/hour with commission incentives, and has base pay increases from tenure.
This position is located at Fairbanks International Airport (FAI): 6450 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709.
- Sunday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Monday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday: off
- Thursday: off
- Friday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Saurday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: off
- Friday: off
- Saurday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Use Company approved sales and service techniques to determine customer needs and offer optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.