Management Trainee Intern
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This is a Summer Internship taking place for 13 weeks from May/June to August/September. This position pays $18 / hour and is located in the Fairbanks area with our flagship location at 3225 S Cushman St., Fairbanks, AK, 99709.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university set to graduate between August 2022-June 2023.
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol, reckless or negligent convictions on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to make a 13 week commitment beginning either Monday, May 17th or Monday, June 14th, depending on academic calendar.