Full Time Sr Customer Assistance Representative Fallon
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (Sr CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr CAR will gain knowledge through in branch training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers and sales.
This position is Full Time which requires approximately 40-45 hours per week.
This position is located in Fallon, NV.
This position pays $12.50/hr.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers and accounts in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must have at least 6 months of relevant work experience (can be non-concurrent) in sales, customer service (i.e. retail sales, commission/incentive sales, restaurant, serving/bartending or similar), or management/supervisory/leadership.
- In lieu of work experience, we will consider organization involvement at a leadership level (i.e. organizations, clubs, military, community involvement, professional or collegiate athlete)
Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI)
- Must be proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Some college preferred
- Must be flexible with hours