Seasonal Part Time Auto Detailer - Farmington Hills, MI
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise Ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own more than 1.7 million cars and trucks- and its affiliates together offer a total transportation solution and are all united by a common mission:
To exceed our customer’s expectations for service, quality, and value, to provide our employees with a great place to work, and to serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
The Auto Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Auto Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Our Temporary Part Time Auto Detailer Position requires a commitment of 20-25 hours/week.
This is not a Customer Service position. The ideal candidate will possess recent labor experience in addition to meeting the qualifications listed below.
The Auto Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be looking for temporary part time work of no more than 25 hours per week and may not work more then 90 days.
- Must accept starting pay of $12.00 per hour
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedule: TBD