Auto Detailer Bristol
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for an Auto Detailer to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Auto Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This positions starts at $13.00 per hour working 25 hours per week.
This opportunity is based out of our Bristol location at 7015 Bristol Pike, Levittown, PA 19057
The Auto Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 30 minutes to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
Must be willing to accept starting pay of $13.00/hour
- Must be able to commit to at least 1 year in this position.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Wednesday 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Thursday 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm