- Do you want to join an industry leading company in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented office environment?
- Would you like to build your own 40 hour work schedule without evening or weekend work?
- How about 12 paid days off your first year and 8 paid national holidays?
- Would you like 2 weeks of paid structured on the job training?
- What about competitive pay with annual merit increases, regular feedback/coaching and a 'promote from within' philosophy?
- Do you like excellent and affordable health insurance/dental/vision, a 401K with an employer match, profit sharing and generous employee discounts?
If so, the Recovery Specialist position at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Recovery Unit might be the opportunity for you!
Recovery Specialists are tasked with managing negotiation and collection strategies in order to recoup costs associated with damages to our property - namely our rental vehicles.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 5:30pm to allow for flexibility in scheduling options.
- Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies
- Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery within 90 days
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Effectively negotiate with responsible parties
- Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments on claim files
- Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy
- Make recommendations for settlement strategy
- Make suggestions for alternative dispute resolution
- Update system notes and data fields
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Some college courses preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept $16.25/hour for this position
- One year of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required
- One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred
- Phone experience preferred
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must reside in the Fort Collins/Northern Colorado area
Competency Based Qualifications
- Ability to gather and interpret complex data in order to plan a course of action
- Ability to research claims related computer systems to obtain additional information and/or documents to secure payment for the responsible party.
- Ability to organize and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within timeliness standards
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to deal with problems in a variety of circumstances