- Do you want to join an industry leading company in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented office environment?
- Would you like to build your own 40 hour work schedule without evening or weekend work?
- How about 12 paid days off your first year and 8 paid national holidays?
- What about competitive pay with annual merit increases, regular feedback/coaching and a 'promote from within' philosophy?
- Do you like excellent and affordable health insurance/dental/vision, a 401K with an employer match, profit sharing and generous employee discounts?
If so, the Phone Representative position at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Recovery Unit in Fort Collins might be the opportunity for you!
Phone Representatives are responsible for receiving incoming calls from renters, third parties, credit card companies, and insurance companies and directing the call to the appropriate person or taking the necessary information.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 5:30pm to allow for flexibility in scheduling options.
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist callers by directing calls to the appropriate team member
- When appropriate, answer the caller's question or take information and document in claim file
- Provide professional customer service that reflects positively on the company
- Successfully manage conflict during difficult or emotional situations
- Effectively communicates with individuals related to a claim file
- Complete outbound calls to report claims to insurance carriers
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, guidelines and state and federal laws
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- At least one year of continuous employment required
- Must be willing to accept $12.88/hour for this position
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Customer service experience via phone or e-mail communication a plus
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel) is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must reside in the Northern Colorado area and attend daily at our Fort Collins office
Competency Based Qualifications
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to organize and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability of strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Demonstrated attention to detail