Due to continued growth, The Damage Recovery Unit has multiple opportunities for Support Clerks!!
Enterprise Holdings is a parent company which owns Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Alamo and National Car Rental.
We have been in operation for over 60 years and are currently the largest car rental provider in the world! The
Damage Recovery Unit is another wholly owned Subsidiary Company responsible for handling claims
associated with damages to our property ~ namely our rental cars. The DRU is made up of 5 positions that
work together with specialized functions moving a claim from one function to the next until completion.
Support Clerks perform general administrative and clerical duties to include processing all incoming mail and updating claim files accordingly.
Join an industry leader in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This opportunity will allow you to chart your own course with a company that supports you every step of the way.
Learn about some of our fantastic benefits:
**You design your own 40 hours per week with flexible scheduling and no weekends/evenings**
**Work from home option after a minimum of 3 months in office**
**12 paid days off your first year and 8 paid national holidays**
**Starting pay is $13.08 per hour with annual merit increases up to 5%**
**We offer excellent and affordable health benefits, a 401K with match, profit sharing and great discounts!**
These positions are located at 4800 Wheaton Drive, Ste. 200, Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
- Enter new data and update electronic claim files from incoming correspondence
- Perform basic office functions such as copying and faxing
- Research incoming mail received without claim file numbers
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Research new addresses
- Send paperwork to the appropriate parties
- All received correspondence should be processed within 48 hours
- Effectively communicates with individuals related to a claim file
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Review all information provided to assure accuracy
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- At least one year of continuous employment required
- Must be willing to accept $13.08/hour for this position
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel) is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live in the Fort Collins/Northern Colorado area
Competency Based Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work within timeliness standards
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Demonstrated appropriate and professional telephone skills