Every business. Every department. Every operating group. Each one relies on the support of our Corporate & Administrative teams. Their work behind the scenes helps provide strategy and services to those working directly with our customers. All of our employees worldwide are counting on our administrative professionals. Because when we all work hard and listen to each other, we’ll share in the success of our operations.
Administrative Representative - Ft. Lauderdale International AirportJob ID 250246
Natoinal/Alamo at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative!The administrative representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques This position will also handle over due rentals, incomplete returns, unaccounted vehicles, and filing lost vehicle reports. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Schedule: apart from religious observations must be able to work 7 days of the week: including days, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays. Must have availability for schedule to change in the future.
This position is located at Enterprise Holdings at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Distribute new employee orientation materials and assist with the completion of required paperwork.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and/or garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations; must be able to work the following shift/schedule(s): 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons, and nights)- including weekends and holidays.