Car Sales Certification Coordinator
Enterprise Car Sales is hiring immediately for a full time Certification Coordinator at our dealership located at: 2150 N. STATE RD. 7 LAUDERDALE LAKES, FL 33313
This position if a full time position with a complete benefits package, working approximately 40 hours per week that requires some Saturdays.
- The starting hourly rate for this position is 19.23/ hour
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off your first year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
The Certification Coordinator is responsible for checking the quality of vehicles being sold at the Car Sales lot and that it meets the company's standards. The certification coordinator will assist with vehicle branding, cleaning and identifying reconditioning needs at dealership lots. This includes identifying the physical and mechanical quality control issues prior to re-sale. This process entails vehicle check in, inspection and authorization of release.
On the job training will be provided but a good understanding of vehicles is required to be considered for this position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Complete certification process according to company standards
- Participate in the photo taking process that populates vehicles on the Internet
- Participate in inventory reconciliation; conduct car counts, review status and needs for all cars
- Coordinate with outside vendors or repairs, to replace missing vehicle parts and additional reconditioning needs of the fleet
- Provide customer service for employee and customer questions regarding the reconditioned vehicles
- Inspect and make suggestions regarding the selling status of vehicles
- Document and estimate costs of repairs
- Code, log and research invoices for department
- Order parts for department
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A valid US Driver's License is required with no more than 2 incidents on driving record (moving violations and at fault accidents) within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 3 years
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft programs and ability to use digital camera and upload pictures into a Tablet, PC, or CDM machine
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the automotive industry preferred