Greeter- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
A Team Player?
Customer Service Oriented?
If so, then YOU are who we want for our TEAM!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport is looking for customer service driven individuals to fill rental greeter agents/Emerald Club specialist positions. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at all aspects of the rental process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the rental process. The greeter position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Pay: $11.50/hr
- Schedule: apart from religious observations must be able to work 7 days of the week: including days, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays. Must have availability for schedule to change in the future.
- This is a fulltime (40 hrs/wk) position
- Work pro-actively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hang-tag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank customers for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; knowledge of Odyssey system a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious oberservation must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Sunday- Saturday, 40 hours per week. Seniority based schedule.