Greeter- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
National and Alamo at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport is looking for customer service driven individuals to fill rental greeter agents/Emerald Club specialist positions. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at all aspects of the rental process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the rental process. The greeter position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays: $11.50/hour
This is a Full Time position: (40 hours per week)
- Work pro-actively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hang-tag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank customers for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations; must be able to work scheduled shifts including nights, week-days, weekends, and holidays.