Traffic Coordinator - Fort Lauderdale Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator. The Traffic Coordinator assists with the activity of vehicles returning properly through the return lane and provide the customer with a final positive impression of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position is located at the Fort Lauderdale Airport
- This position pays $11.50/hour
- This position is full time based on a 40 hour work week
- This position requires schedule flexibility: Must be available to work any day of the week including mornings, afternoons, nights and holidays
- This position requires working outside in all weather conditions
Stand in the vehicle return lanes and direct customers where to park
Direct drivers in the vehicle return lanes and report any violations to operational regulations
Maintain the return lanes organization for ease of access and traffic flow
- Interact with customers that may ask for assistance.
Safeguard the vehicle return area for speeding and careless driving
Perform all other related work as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have at least 6 months of related work experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $10.00/hour
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule: any day of the week including mornings, afternoons, nights and holidays