Part Time Driver - Fort McMurray, ABJob ID 196997
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are looking to hire 2 new part time drivers in Fort McMurrary. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The 2 p/t drivers would work on call. We will typically give a calendar day notice when needed to work;
- usually Monday -Friday with occasion need to work on weekends.
- typical shift is 9-3 with occasional need to come early or stay late.
Rate of pay: $15.20/hour of a max of 22hours/week
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Ensure proper fuel tank level and fill with gasoline, if needed
- Complete paperwork associated with pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- May be asked to assist customers with directions, car options, luggage loading and unloading and basic policy/procedures
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, and unpleasant odors, which may vary based on location
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- No drug or alcohol related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must have less than 6 demerits on your driver's abstract
- Authorized to work in Canada