Administrative Representative - RSW Airport
Enterprise has an opportunity for a Full-Time Call Center Administrative Representative. This position will hold a primary responsibility of providing a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Administrative Representative is required to work a schedule of 40 hours per week, 5 days a week; 9a-6pm. Shift times can be flexible and accommodate requests for either 10a-7pm or 11a-8pm if requested during interview process.
- Schedule #1 - Monday through Friday, Off Saturday & Sunday
- Schedule #2 - Thursday through Monday, Off Tuesday & Wednesday
This position is located at the Fort Myers International - RSW Airport
11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off, starting with 15 Days off per year and 6 paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
Customer Service and Administration
- Daily GPS Inventory and Re-conciliation
- Daily customer service email, response and resolution.
- Answer customer calls – Rate changes, Location Changes, Extension. Etc
- Clear communication with management regarding customer callback requests
- Work past due rentals through multiple rental systems - Daily
- Callbacks -daily
- Incomplete Rentals/Returns – Daily
Lost and Found.
- Maintain Lost & Found control via Lost Returns Website.
- Log Lost items into system as received.
- Match to customer claims
- Ship lost items to customers.
- Maintain neat lost and found closet.
- Phone conversation regarding Lost Returns process.
Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Process, Tow exchanges, recovery from tow yards daily
- Daily update on Unaccounted units, work with Fleet Supervisor. – Camera research, exit logs, Odyssey information.
- Work with Risk on Failure to return contracts
- Close Pended contracts daily
When necessary, may be asked to assist with License Plates.
- Send daily License Plate dead list to LP Clerk at Admin office.
- Process received plates daily. Physically attach LP to cars and send email requesting holds removed.
- Work LP on hand daily with updated unit location.
- Mail plates to Admin or applicable branches, groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: 9am – 6 pm or 10am - 7pm, 5 days a week with typical days off of Tuesday/Wednesday or a Saturday/Sunday.