Full Time Call Center/Administrative Representative - Fort Myers Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent A Car and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise, National, and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time (40 + hours per week) Call Center/Administrative Representative. This position pays $10.50/hour and provides support for all administrative tasks required, including booking reservations and handling customer quierys, performing all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Book reservations.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turn-back recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling customer service and/or sales functions.
- Previous call center or telephone sales experience is a plus.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 at-fault accidents/moving violations in the last 3 years.
- May not have any drug or alcohol related convictions on your driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)?
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to accept $10.50/hour