Seasonal Call Center Administrative Representative
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a SEASONAL Call Center/Administrative Representative. This individual will need to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This SEASONAL POSITION has the ability to work only up to a maximum of 150 days. In this flexible position, you may be able to work a range of 20-45 hours a week depending on your availability. With strong performance, our seasonal employees, will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following fall/winter seasonal hiring period.
**This SEASONAL Call Center/Administrative Representative POSITION pays $10.50/hr.
- Make outbound courtesy calls to customers.
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Distribute new employee orientation materials and assist with the completion of required paperwork.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Prepare payroll for hourly employees including entering data into on-line time entry system and preparation of employee control documents; new hire paperwork and personnel action forms, as required.
- Make travel arrangements as needed.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work Seasonally (Maximum of 150 days)
- Must be willing to work 20-45 hour work weeks during Season
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 40+ hours a week working 8 hour shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm.