Seasonal Greeter - Fort Myers Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This SEASONAL POSITION has the ability to work only up to a maximum of 150 days. In this flexible position, you may be able to work a range of 20-45 hours a week depending on your availability. With strong performance, our seasonal employees, will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following fall/winter seasonal hiring period.
**This SEASONAL GREETER POSITION pays $10.50/hr. We are looking to fill this position at with our Alamo/National Brand at the RSW Airport.
*** Ideal Candidates will begin work in
November and work through late April.
** Apart from religious obligations, candidates must be able to work at a 7 day operation, with a priority of working Wednesday through Sunday. Shifts are 8 hours and are typically:
- 5:00pm - Close (Last Flight)
- 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; knowledge of Odyssey system a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Must be able to work Seasonally (Maximum of 150 days)
- Must be willing to work 20-45 hour work weeks during Season
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the shift/schedule as noted in the Job Description Overview.
- This position pays $10.50/hour