Fleet Driver Part Time Fort Worth Texas
Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands including Enterprise, National and Alamo. We have a global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharing common values and more than 1.7 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry.
Enterprise Holdings is seeking to hire Part Time Drivers to the off-site Fleet Center near DFW Airport. This position would be working 25-35 hours per week, we are looking for candidates that are able to work 3-4 days per week between 7:30am-5:00pm. The Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations within the DFW metroplex.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employmentment - based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be able to initially report to the Fleet Center at the DFW airport
- Must currently reside in the DFW area
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Apart from religious observation must be available to work 3-4 days during the week and Saturdays (mandatory) from 7:30am-5:00pm.
- If offered the position able to accept $9.00-$9.50/ hr during the first year