Part Time Car Detailer - Fort Worth Car Sales
At Enterprise, our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Currently our brand new state-of-the-art Car Sales location in Fort Worth has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Car Detailer (Service Agent)! The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent moves vehicles and performs other duties assigned by the manager - all completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Location: 11450 N Fwy Service Rd E, Fort Worth TX 76177
- Schedule: Aside from religious observation must be able to work one of the following part-time schedules:
- Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat: 10am-3pm
- Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 3pm-8pm
- Pay: $12.00/hour
- Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- This is a Part Time position averaging 20-25 hours/week
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Aside from religious observation, must be able to work at least one of the available part-time schedules
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay at $12.00 per/hour