Full-Time Commute with Enterprise Client Service Representative
Commute with Enterprise has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Client Service Representative operating out of our Freehold, NJ location. Commute with Enterprise specializes in providing customized vanpool programs and commuter services for individuals and companies across the country. Today, our account management team manages vanpool programs that address both local and national needs by reducing traffic congestion and carbon emissions, while providing commuters with a smarter, better way to get to work.
The position is full-time, working approximately 40 hours per week. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with occasional nights and weekends. This position will require you working within those hours.
Compensation for this position is $22.12/hour
The Client Service Representative (CSR) position supports the administrative, customer service, fleet related, and marketing needs of the Commute team. This includes handling customer service inquiries, problem resolution, back-end sales support, assisting with the infleeting process, new and used vehicle deliveries, in fleet movement and pro-active marketing of accounts. This position will work heavily with Commute customers, as well as with the Commute Sales and Operations staff.
- Provide vanpool quotes to individual groups at client companies
- Assist the Account Managers in preparing client transition documents, materials and attend meetings as needed
- Keep client company information updated in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and other systems
- Participate in team sales meetings
- Generate and maintain accurate records and reports for our client companies
- Field inbound calls from vanpool groups and Point of Contact (POCs) at client companies
- Develop and maintain a customer service measuring process with key accounts (eg. ability to gauge POCs satisfaction level)
- Facilitate the infleeting process and ensure new cars are ready to be rented including license plates, registration, fluids, title and aftermarket equipment installation
- Maintain current registration and duplicate key procedures
- May act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis
- Provide administrative support for the Commute with Enterprise Managers
- Design and manage a proactive campaign to “push” information to customers (POCs and vanpool groups) on an ongoing basis
- Make proactive outbound calls to POCs (customer service, set meetings, invite to events, etc.)
- Have periodic meetings with POCs to actively build relationship and trust with client accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience with Enterprise Holdings
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with occasional nights and weekends.
- Must live within a 1 hour commute of location or willing to relocate within 30 days
**This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing as required under the Federal Transit Administration. If hired, employees are also subject to random drug and alcohol testing.**