Customer Service Representative Fremont
Enterprise Truck Rental Department is excited to announce an opening for a Full Time Customer Service Representative at their Fremont location!
The Truck Rental Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, through face-to-face interaction. The CSR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support in our Santa Rosa branch.
Candidates must be available to work between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
This position pays $19.24 / hour
The location is at 4241 Peralta Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536!
This is a full-time position with Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, a 401K Retirement Plan (with employer contribution), Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Customer Service
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Outgoing calls- callback management, account receivables, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Customer Contact
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns and check-ins
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer close-pends and extensions
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 6 months of sales or customer service experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
**This position requires a valid drivers license**
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.(certification for at least 6 months)
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired, employee cannot work another job or position.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law