Part Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Part Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator in Fresno. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. Flexible hours!
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least six months of prior work experience
- Must be available to work 20 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.