Collections Claims Specialist
Enterprise Holdings is looking to add remote employees to our Recovery Specialist team!
When damage occurs to our company property - primarily our rental vehicles - the Damage Recovery Unit works to recover costs for those damages. The Recovery Specialists develop collection strategies and negotiate with responsible parties to recoup costs associated with damages to our property. Claim files are handled with specialized functions, like the Recovery Specialist, flowing from one person to the next for completion.
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This position offers a compensation package of $16.25 / hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Schedule: After training our employees have flexibility to set their own hours. Our schedules are full-time, Monday through Friday and start times range from around 7:30am EST to end times around 8pm EST.
**We are currently hiring for a January 10th start date ***
- Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies with insurance partners, customers, and other parties
- Effectively negotiate with responsible parties
- Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy
- Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Work in a variety of programs to review internal and external information
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Maintain accurate account of payments on claim files
- Make decisions for settlement strategy
- Update system notes and data fields
- Document and explain reasons for decisions and recommendations
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgement
- Learn and apply basic jurisdictional and statutory law
- Successfully manage conflict during difficult or emotional situations
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, guidelines and state and federal laws
- Appropriately maintain and handle confidential records, claim files and correspondence
- Duties are varied in nature, requiring limited independent action and judgement, with decisions monitored by immediate supervisor/manager
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans LI-REMOTE
- Must currently live in Gainesville, FL or the immediate surrounding area
- One year of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use is required
- One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred
- Must have a permanent residence with a defined workspace that is free of distractions
- Must have consistent and reliable high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless).
- Must have a modem with a separate router that allows our phone system to hardwire into the router.
- Must be willing to accept $16.25/hour for this position
- Heavy phone experience preferred
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old