Enterprise Holdings is looking to add work-from-home employees to our Recovery Specialist team!
When damage occurs to our company property - primarily our rental vehicles - the DRU works to recover costs for those damages. The Recovery Specialists develop collection strategies and negotiate with responsible parties to recoup costs associated with damages to our property. Claim files are handled with specialized functions, like the Recovery Specialist, flowing from one person to the next for completion.
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This position offers a compensation package of $15.37 per hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Schedule: Our schedules are full-time and range from start times around 7am EST to end times around 8pm EST.
- Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies
- Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery within 90 days
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Effectively negotiate with responsible parties
- Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments on claim files
- Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy
- Make recommendations for settlement strategy
- Make suggestions for alternative dispute resolution
- Update system notes and data fields
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans LI-REMOTE
- Must currently live in the state of Florida
- Must currently live in Gainesville or the immediate surrounding area
- One year of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required
- One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred
- Must have a permanent residence with a defined work space that is free of distractions
- Must have consistent and reliable high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless).
- Must have a modem with a separate router that allows our phone system to hard-wire into the router.
- Must be willing to accept $15.37/hour for this position
- Heavy phone experience preferred
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old