Create opportunity and carve a new path for yourself on one of our Sales teams. From car and truck sales, to fleet management and rental operations, we have endless opportunities. All sharing a common goal – taking care of customers. We listen to them. Ask questions. And determine their needs. We’ll teach you our proven sales techniques. And with more than 120 different makes and models, we have a vehicle for everyone.
Rental Sales AgentJob ID 229245
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Part-Time Position.
The Schedule will be:
7:00am-2:00pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays
Thursday 7:00am-2:00pm, Friday 7:00am-2:00pm, Saturday, 8:00am-3:00pm, and Sunday 8:00am-3:00pm
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be willing to accept Part time employment (up to 25 hours per week)
- Apart from religious observation, must be willing to work one of the schedules above. Schedules are subject to change.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.