Enterprise Rent-A-Car is currently looking for an experienced Receptionist at our Group Headquarters. This position will be based in Glen Allen, VA upon relocation of our Administrative Office.
This is a great opportunity for a dependable, friendly and outgoing person to be the first person in contact with our customers, vendors and visitors. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, professional demeanor, and have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for a dependable, friendly and outgoing person to be the first person in contact with our customers, vendors and visitors.
The schedule will be 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. The compensation for this position will be $35,000 – $40,000 depending on experience.
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit sharing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
- Answer and direct phone calls to proper department/division/person
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner; direct visitors to the proper department/division/person while maintaining appropriate logs
- Maintain proper security logs as policies and procedures dictate
- Maintain company listing of the directory through the Intranet or a hard copy
- Maintain shared office space scheduling
- Manage Fedex deliveries (incoming and outgoing)
Sort and deliver mail
- Provide brochures, or other printed materials regarding Enterprise, as appropriate
- May perform or assist with other clerical duties as needed by various departments
- May coordinate transportation or taxi service and complete department billing documents, as needed
- May assist various departments with directing employees to meeting locations
- May assist with ensuring proper messages are activated on the phone system
- May create and post appropriate marquee signage/communication for TV monitors as directed
- Keep work area and lobby clean and free of debris or clutter
- May schedule food vendors for facility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office products
- One year of experience as a receptionist/customer service preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.