Part Time Car Detailer Grand Prairie
Enterprise in Grand Prairie, TX has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent!
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Location: 401 E Palace Parkway, Suite 201, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Pay: $12/hr starting wage, with tenure and performance based increases within as little as 90dys with the company!
Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be willing to work up to a maximum of 25 hours/week.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $12.00/hr – opportunity to increase hourly wage in as little as 90dys with the company with strong performance!
- Must be able to report to work in the Grand Prairie
- Aside from religious observation, must be able to work the 25hr/week schedule
- Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm