Part-time Remarketing Inventory CoordinatorJob ID 188924
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position is based out of our Remarketing office in Wayland, MI, which is just south of the Grand Rapids airport. This is a part-time position working 25 hours a week and starts at $10.00/hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work maximum of 25 hours a week: Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm