Part Time Rental Sales Agent
Hourly wage + commission incentive! National Car Rental & Alamo Rent-A-Car are looking for a Part-Time sales and customer service professional (25 hours weekly) at the Grand Rapids International Airport! If you have experience with incentive or commission based sales, this is a great opportunity for you!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo are looking for candidates with experience in sales who are looking for commission or incentive sales opportunities with a stable industry leader at the Grand Rapids Airport.
- Qualify each customer using company guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Handle high-pressure sales and service situations in a calm manner.
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues.
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to ensure an excellent travel experience.
- Achieve personal sales goals and help support the goals of the team.
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing excellent customer service.
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain appearance established by corporate guidelines
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm