job details at a glance
Primary LocationGreenwood, IN - US
Educational RequirementsBachelor’s Degree
RequirementsValid Drivers License
Your raw talent
We'll shape it into something special
They say great leaders aren't born, they're made. At Enterprise, we believe that's true. And when you join us as a Management Trainee, you'll get the support you need to become one of our future leaders. We'll give you real responsibility from your first day, empowering you to get valuable, real-world experience. From customer service and finance, to operations and sales, you'll learn everything it takes to manage a successful, multimillion-dollar organization. But that's not all. With an open door policy and a promote-from-within culture, you'll get incredible opportunities to grow and take on new roles.
What does your management training look like?
The majority of your training will occur on-the-job. You will work with your manager to stay on track of your learning objectives and goals.
As a Management Trainee, some of your training will take place in a classroom setting with subject matter experts.
The Enterprise Formal Mentor Program assists mentees in their professional and personal development by focusing on company culture, diversity, leadership, interpersonal skills and work/life balance. Employees are also encouraged to create informal mentoring relationships within the organization.
Our Management Trainee position
Here's what you need to know
Management Trainee - Greenwood/Franklin
Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately for our respected Management Training Program.
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end that’s full of opportunities. With training, development, mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you’ll always be progressing in your career.
This position is located in Greenwood/Franklin, IN area.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $47,000/yr.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a Bachelors degree, or be within 2 semesters of graduating with a Bachelors. (employment will begin once degree is complete)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 2 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in two or more of the following:
- Sales-commission sales or sales with set goals and/or bonus potential.
- Customer service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- Management experience leading a team.
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or varsity team.
- Leadership role on campus or community involvement.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Let's get it moving in the right direction
Want jet fuel for your career? As a Management Trainee, that's what you'll get. Not only will you have real responsibility from your first day - you'll be expected to own results. Sound a little scary? It's not. We'll be right there with you, helping you to experience, explore and thrive. And with support and training, and a promote-from-within culture, you'll get the chance to explore many career paths - all at one company. You just need to get moving in the right direction.
Click through to see where your Management Trainee career could take you.
1 Management Trainee
2 Management Assistant
3 Assistant Manager
4 Branch Manager
5 Area Manager
6 Group Rental Manager
7 Regional Vice President
8 Vice President/General Manager
“Great place to work, quick promotions and growth from within the company…” Current Employee
What you'll need to bring to the table
- Customer Service/Empathy
- Leadership Ability
- Effective Communicator
- Sales/Persuasive Ability
- Work Ethic
Working for a great company has its rewards
Health and Wellfare Benefits
Paid Time Off
Additional Benefits and Rewards