Part Time Driver Greenville Spartanburg Airport
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position pays $9 an hour.
Must have availability to work a flexible Part Time Schedule (up to 25hrs/wk).
*This position is located at the Greenville/Spartanburg Airport in SC*
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept pay at $9.00/hour
- Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise, Alamo, or National Car Rental within the last 6 months
- Must have availability to work a flexible Part Time Schedule (up to 25hrs/wk).
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.