Administrative Representative - BWI Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise, National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative. The Administrative Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective city and/or region office. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Paid time off (holiday, vacation, choice time, volunteer day)
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
Thursday – Monday : 1pm-9:30pm
Pay: $13.35 / hour
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Outgoing calls- callback management, account receivables, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: lost and found management, research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer close-pends and extensions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year prior customer service or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for one year
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to BWI Airport
- Must accept the beginning pay of $13.25 / hour
- Must be able to work the following schedule
Thursday – Monday 1pm-930pm
Qualified candidates will also posses:
- Ability to evaluate customer needs, fact find, build rapport, answer questions, and probe for service quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone handling skills
- Accurate administrative skills in the area of typing, data entry and reporting
- Strong organizational and time management skills