Part Time Service Agent (Car Washer) -Great Neck, NY
The Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise features one of the largest selections of premium, high-end rental vehicles from some of the world’s top manufacturers. Available in the UK, Canada, and more than 50 locations throughout the U.S., the Exotic Car Collection offers the excellent customer experience Enterprise is known for providing while delivering a “white-glove” experience to discerning customers looking for the thrill of driving through town in a luxurious, high-end vehicle.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
THIS IS PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $12.25 per hour
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday: 7:15a-2:15p (half hour break)
Tuesday: 7:15a-2:15p (half hour break)
Thursday: 11:00a – 6:00p (half hour break)
Friday: 11:00a – 6:00p (half hour break)