Driver Henderson Part Time
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $27 billion.
The Driver primarily delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s).
This position is located at our Remarketing office in Henderson, and requires a part time commitment of 20-25 hours/week.
Compensation is $11.10/hour.
Must be willing to work one of the following schedule(s):
Option 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Option 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Option 3: Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
The Part time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, on lot at Rental Locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles on lot, locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Walk the lot in all weather conditions to obtain a vehicle(s) and move it to another section of the lot
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to remove or attach license plates on vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours week
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $11.10/hr
- Must have basic computer skills