Full Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Fulltime Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator is responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and is able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
The compensation starts at $13.25 per hour, and is in Henderson, CO.
This role is full time (40 hours per week.)
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Monday-Friday 11:30am-8:00pm
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures
- Light physical effort which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with substantial standing and walking required
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in the past 3 years.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the posted schedules
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $13.25/hour
- Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Must be willing to wear a facial mask and gloves during entire shift, at all times