Henderson - Driver
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. The position will report to 9789 E 99th Place Henderson, CO 80640. This position has a pay of $13 / hour. We have multiple schedules available. Please apply and our recruiter will contact you about the options available.
The Driver primarily delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s), in addition to instructing a team of drivers.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, on lot at Rental Locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles on lot, locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Walk the lot in all weather conditions to obtain a vehicle(s) and move it to another section of the lot
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to remove or attach license plates on vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Communicates directions from supervisor to team of drivers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.