Part Time Porter Henderson
Are you looking for a steady part-time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Holdings (representing Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands) in Henderson is actively seeking to employ part-time porters. The porter delivers vehicles short distances across the parking lot to its appropriate destination in a safe and timely manner. This position is primarily outside and involves walking back and forth across the lot throughout the shift.
This is a part-time position (20-25 hours/week) in a team-oriented work environment.
Compensation is $12.20/hour
The Porter is responsible for the driving and parking of fleet vehicles within various staging areas in holding lots, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and park vehicles at Remarketing facility in Henderson, walking to and from the vehicles across the lot
- Locate and move vehicles identified on delivery sheets at facility for transportation
- Assist condition report writers and reconditioning vendors in movement of vehicles
- Assist lot manager in locating vehicles for reconcile process
- Drive locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work the posted schedule
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $12.20/hour
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours/week
- New Hire Orientation is held 10:00 am-3:30 pm, every other Monday at: 6828 E County Line Road Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired